Adopting an infant is expensive. There is just no way around it. Choosing to ask people for financial support was a VERY hard decision. The more Matt and I talked about it, the more we understand that it isn’t about asking people for money, but asking them to be a part of our journey. So we are so excited about this PUZZLE FUNDRAISER!
It works like this:
1. We found a 500 piece puzzle with Ephesians 1:4-5 on it (We figured between the 2 of us that we have 500 friends right?!… well according to facebook we do…LOL)
2. We are “selling” each piece for $10. You can choose to buy 1, 2, 3, or ??! There is no limit!
3. Purchase options: Venmo(Andrea-Erskin), Paypal(email@example.com), or payment button below.
1 Puzzle Piece
each puzzle piece purchase goes towards our adoption expenses.
4. Once you purchase a piece, we will write your name on the back of one of the puzzle pieces and send you a picture.
5. Once every single piece has been “sold”, we will put the puzzle together and hang it in a double-sided glass frame for the kids’ room so that they can always look back and be reminded of who had a “piece” of bringing them home!
We have sold 69 puzzle pieces!!! So awesome !!! THANK YOU to all who have supported us through buying a puzzle piece. We still have 451 pieces to go! Let’s do this!!!